Thursday 17 November 2011

The Triumphant Return.

They're back.

Yeah, I was speechless too. When I first heard, I literally hyperventilated. And it gets better, not only are they back but they're bringing some new tunes along with them. Of course, if you haven't guessed, I am indeed talking about the almighty, the godly, the awe-inspiring Prodigy.

Where? Download Festival.
When? 8th June 2012.
Why? Because it'll be fucking awesome.

It's been a while since their last real appearance and way too long since I last saw them - being Warriors Dance Festival, 24th July 2010! In my humble opinion, this will be the beginning of the new dawn of The Prodigy. They will emerge from this with their reputation elevating them once more off the ground and showing the world that they are indeed, the best at what they do; Raving.

The Warrior within me is beckoning. The call is growing louder. The Rave is upon us. I hope you're prepared, ready to Get The Fuck Down... because if not, the warrior's will come for you.

May The Fuck be with you. Until next time,
Cein.

No comments:

Post a Comment