Wednesday 18 May 2011

The Beginning!

Aha! Hello to my blog! I’m Cein and I’ve finally, after months of chatting to my peers about it, decided to join the blogging world!
I’m an avid follower of several other blogs and Vlogs (to those who aren’t fellow nerds, that’s Video-Blogs) but never thought I’d have the guts to make one myself, but here I am and I hope you’ll enjoy reading this and future posts!
Obviously, I will endure to make it humorous and entertaining for you but I can’t promise anything seeing as I’m Irish. As we’re not a necessarily a funny race of people. Sure, we have our moments – but we’re better known for our drink (which isn’t a bad thing!)  and of course our good luck!
Did you know: while every person in the world is assigned an angel to look over them and guide them, Irish people are given a leprechaun to give them good luck! This common practice dates back to pre-historic times and is a closely kept secret in Ireland.
So...  Getting back to things you actually care about... I am currently in the middle of GCSE’s (not that you care about it; but you’re going to hear about it anyway!). They’re the most over-hyped thing imaginable. Sure, some are tricky but all are do-able! Today, I did my English Language Paper 2 – which to you and me is the ‘Poetry Paper’. Now, this had the entire year troubling themselves in anticipation of what was going to be on the test, but when it came to the dreaded paper, it was simple enough! Not ‘easy’ but certainly a ‘nice’ paper (if that even exists). The poem was ‘Water’ by Robert Lowell – just if you wanted to know – and was defiantly a straightforward poem to analyse. It was basically about some guy looking back, very nostalgically, to when he used to be a fisherman in Maine. To be honest, it wasn’t an amazing poem but was better than most I’ve had to analyse in my time!
Moreover, we must move onto more pressing matters! Musical matters that is!
I’ve recently been introduced to Trock and I must say that I love it! Basically, Trock is Time Lord Rock and artists, such as Chameleon Circuit, write and perform songs orientated around Doctor Who! Whoever thought of this was a genius! To those who are interested, I would look up ‘Blink’ and ‘Exterminate, Regenerate’ – both by Chameleon Circuit! I guarantee that you will not be let down by these songs!
I came into the knowledge today that one of my friends, Grace, has met Alex Day! I have to admit, I am extremely jealous! To those who don’t know Mr. Day, he is a Youtube Vlogger sensation! His most notable works include reading each and every chapter of Twilight and ‘commenting’ on it – I must say, he is hilariously hilarious. Look him up: http://www.youtube.com/user/nerimon! 
I will big you farewell here before I waffle on too long and make you increasingly more bored. I seriously hope you have enjoyed reading and will return for more of Cein!
Until next time,
Cein.

4 comments:

  1. IT'S CALLED TROCK?
    CHAMELEON CIRCUIT FTW :''''D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! :-) I <3 Trock & Charmeleon Circuit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Blogs Name is funny as it has connotations to your corner in the Spanish room. Talking of Spanish, The year 9s stole Arroz's driving licence today and she is only 37 =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even I knew it was called trock and I havent even listened to it xD

    Capital post Cein, keep it up :D

    Also, I shall link you, you can link me? :D

    ReplyDelete