Sunday 22 May 2011

Español!

Si puede leer esto, entonces usted es probablemente mejor que yo en español como solía traductor de google para hacer esto en español.
Understand that? Yeah, me neither… Tomorrow is my Spanish listening exam and of course; I’m not ready. I could blame my teacher for my poor Spanish knowledge and place all the blame onto her, so of course, I will. However, I've given up caring for Spanish, so won't go into to much detail - as you probably don't care either!
So... other than defecating over my Spanish exam, I’m also worried about English literature on Tuesday. But you know what? I’m not even going to bother writing about that as I wouldn't want to kill you with boredom!
Going onto Musical Matters, I would like to recommend further listening material to you good people! Many of you will be familiar with Charlieissocoollike from YouTube (for those of you who don’t know, go look him up!), he is a Vlogger but also an musician. He’s in Chameleon Circuit and used to be in a band called Sons of Admirals, however, they have sadly split up. When he’s not with the other band members, he’s doing his own thing and making cool solo songs. I could recommend many to you but the best is easily Duet with Myself (watch the video as well): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVo-S9ns2_A and also check out A song about Acne: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIh0rbpjDPQ I hope you enjoy them!
Today, I also listened to the full Muse album Origin of Symmetry – in preparation for Reading Festival. Favourite songs? Easily Citizen Erased or Plug In Baby. However, the entire album is amazing! If you have been naive enough not to have heard it yet GO CHECK IT OUT NOW!!! The way muse make music is beautiful and this is, in my opinion, their best work!
Before you fall asleep, I’d just like to say good luck to all those doing exams this week!
Until next time,
Cein.

1 comment: